Oh my God

 I'm extremely bored, and I wanted to write a little. The problem was that I exactly didn't know what to write, like, should I write what I have to or what I want to? Then I didn't feel like using Calmly Writer or discord... or twitter. Anyway, lately I have been reading a book in my class, The idea of writing a book is really attractive to me, but I didn't just want to write like experiences or things like that, plus my "universe" is still in progress, that's what I mean with "project". 

So, what about a blog? I only use Twitter to write a little about what I want to draw and stuff. Calmly Writer is just for writing stories because I like the design. Discord is for saving my drawings, sometimes pictures, I discuss ideas with myself and that. 

None of them were suited for a blog, so I then thought of Tumblr, but then I realized it wasn't my style, it's nice but not for the type of stuff I want to say. 

Then I remembered the existence of this place.

I was so bored that I started searching for random games to play, and I remembered two pages that used this site for that purpose. A specific one was not only about games, but about personal projects. So my mind had the amazing idea of starting my own blog. To be honest, it was an idea I wanted to try a few years ago, but didn't because I wasn't sure of what I would write. Now I kinda know what to do. 

However, right now I'll just test some things and the layout. Later I'll actually start writing the things I need, probably going to link this to my twitter, see you in a while future me!

Popular posts from this blog

Umineko 1

Getting characters right